More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mixermix mixermix

What or who is it?

Jessa Rhodes

I look up and see Jessa Rhodes

"Erm h....hello there." I say staring at her legs and stuttering. The woman in pink looks up and shows a smile. "Mr Doe how are you I am Jessa Rhodes." She says.

I give a knowing nod as the limo begins to drive off. "I know this must all be a shock for you." She says moving to sit next to me. The outfit is tight on her body yet loose on her legs. "But we have a lot to get through. We are currently on our way to the airport to go to your fathers funeral." She then slyly puts her hand on my leg. "As the face of Hardon Productions you need to be seen with a pornstar at all times." She then traces her nails up my leg further. "Now it can't be me, I am your secretary and will be helping you with everything along the way..." She says.

Leaning back in the limo feeling the nails of Jessa Rhodes slide up my thigh, "Erm o.....okay." I say with a gulp as my cock stiffens.

She leans her body against me and moans a little. "Now Sir you don't have to decide until after the flight so until then you can have fun..." She then takes your hand and slides it up her thigh.

I shake and moan to myself when there is a beep on the limo horn, Jessa then takes her hand away from you....."Looks like we are here." She says as the door opens........

Where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)