More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pony boy Pony boy

what does she do

Jerk off

Sally had given a few hand jobs and she had watched several guys jerk off. She spat in her hand to make it slippery. She then wrapped her fingers around her new cock. It was already hard as she moved her hand up and down from the balls to the head of the shaft.

Sally sat down and started jerking the strap-on like it was a realy cock. Then the words to a song suddenly popped up in her mind about weather or not Brad Pitt kisses his cock at night. Sally has suddenly got to know weather it is posible to kiss your cock.

After 8 years of gymnastics it did not take Sally long to discover she could get three inches of her strap-on down her own throat.

She was enjoying the feeling of having the strap-on sucked but it was making her neck and back sore.

She was now using both hands and was jerking the strap-on harder when it suddenly squirted a clear liquid in her face.

Sally looked up at Pete who was smiling at her. "Don't worry that liquid is just the normal lube your pussy suplies when your having sex there is no sperm involved so you will not get anyone pregnant if you fucked them.

Sally licked some of the clear stuff off of her hand.

What does it taste like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)