More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

Who are you?

Jennifer

Jennifer was 4-years-old when her father left. Too young to really understand what was going on, she convinced herself that her mother had run him away. Why else would he leave his little princess behind?

Growing up, she secretly resented her mother and resolved to not end up like her. A single parent having to at a dead end job. Because of this, she never went further than oral with the boys she went out with. And while she got very good at sucking cock, she had trouble keeping a guy because she was saving herself for marriage.

Then one day, her mother introduced her to James. His good looks and charm had the same effect on her as her mother and she developed a crush on him. Then, it occurred to her that her bitch of a mom might run her new Daddy off as well. So, she decided that she would make sure that he wouldn't want to leave. If her mother couldn't make him happy, then maybe SHE could. She just had to figure out how.

One night, she had to pee. The upstairs bathroom was next to her parents' room. As she was about to head back to her room, she heard her parents talking through the door. Her curiosity got the better of her and she quietly opened the door a crack so she could peep in and listen.

What are her parents talking about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)