More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ObviousHUN ObviousHUN

Who was the goo?

Jennifer his sister.

It's been a week since the incident. The driver lost control and the chemicals were spilled on me. Next thing I knew was I lost my body and I was a pink little gooish stuff. I quickly slithered away, and I accidently possessed a rat. Yes possessed, when the little shit wanted to drink me. I managed to leave it's body, and decided see what I could do.

I slithered into a cougar's house, and when she was sleeping I went up her vagina. It was the best thing ever to have a body again. But the bitch was thick, so I indulged myslef some "me" time. I realised that I could also mimic ger in everyway as I get every information I cold ever need, once I'm fully seeped into someone's brain.

I didn't return to home even though I was sure little bro and mom were missing me like no one else in the world. But I'm afraid of their reaction, I mean how could they process their relative is a little puddle? But I had to get my shit together as I know how sad they must be. Especially Mihaly. The person who always tried his best to brighten your shitty day. And for the most part he did, and I was always protective of him. He is fairly cute too, but no girl with the exception of me, wants to give him a chance. Those sluts...

Anyway after I finally decided to leave I managed to learn I can also split myself. Either controlloing two people or more directly or just seeing through one person and just sending mental commands through myself.

After that check I depossessed the people and went home, through the sewers.

I slithered past the open window on the ground floor. It was night, and I checked on my little bro's room. He layed on his stomach, shivering. Probably a nightmare.

I gently wend up the bed and entered through his quivering mouth. In seconds I was in control of his body, and saw how he was worried sick for me, how he wished there was a girl who would love him. But there were surprising things in his head.

I learned that he has a thing for Mother/son ,Brother /Sister porns. And that with shame, he wishes he could have a similiar relationship similiar to them.

I depossessed him after I manipulated his brain to have a peaceful night. If I had a face you would see me blushing like a schoolgirl after I watches his fantasies.

Normally you would be disgusted by these. But not me. With the shit he has to deal with, I can't blame him and honestly the thought is flattering. But It can't work-

...

Actually it can! I have no body, so I could always possess a really sexy bitch at his high-school and just throttle my little brother, giving him the things he needs!

Not to mention you can possess your mother and take two-birds with one stone.

I slithered out of the room, and you saw your mother coming home late.

She looked worse for wear.

Sadly for her you really wanted to have her body. She had this firm kinda sexy look with that blue blouse on.

You slithered into the kitchen, because she always puts the plate away when she comes home.

When she came to the kitchen sink, I leaped into her mouth and quickly down the drain.

She almost slipped but I caught myself. I went up to her room which was mine now and looked in the mirror and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, mom we should give Mihaly the best gift he could ever have. Us!" I said with a wicked grin as I preshed my new globes together and went for a shower to properly get used to my new body

What did she do after that

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)