More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirty1992 dirty1992

who is the first victim?

Jennifer Morrison

My first victim would be the beautiful Jennifer Morrison, a women who caught my eye with her role in House MD and has since then been an item of my fantasy. I just wanted to play with her body, make it my own and make her mine.

But how would i do it? How could i just an ordinary guy ever commit such a crime never the less get away with it. The answer is a lot of planning and a lot of chance that would lead me to become the cleaner of the studio where Jennifer is filming her part in once upon a time.

Her epic return to the series which i admit i have no idea about, but it is also the place where i would try to pull off my plan. A plan that either could end with me either taking home the women of my dream or spending the rest of my life behind the cold steel bars of a prison where i would become the plaything to some other person.

It begins one late night shooting, i turn up a few minutes early again part of my plan to seem like a trust worthy person who just wanted to earn his living. The blinding lights of the stage lights and the sound of Jennifers voice carrying across the room as she spoke is enough to make me start to sweat from what i was planning.

I wonder off without people noticing my sweating after all i am just a cleaner. No one thinks about such people when they have stars before them. Never the less time slowly ticks on as i refresh myself with a splash of water to the face and some quiet self praise before i go to the cleaning storage room to get my equipment. Its is here where i also have stashed the item which i would use in my crime and that item is...

What is my tool?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)