More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CelebObsession CelebObsession

Who's The Actress?

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Jennifer, walked into the room wearing a pair of tight yoga pants and a tank top, a pair of blocked heeled shoes on her feet giving her an extra couple inches in height as she strolled to the front. Clearly she was expecting a casual event.

Walking to the front of the room amidst cheers and hollers at her final arrival, Jennifer prepared to meet the first man in line.

"Hey can I get a picture first?" The man at the front of the table stopped Jennifer from sitting down.

"That's what I'm here for!" Jennifer gave a friendly chuckle, stepping back around her little table and sliding up beside the man.

Not even a second later the man slipped his hand through the large arm hole on Jennifer shirt and pushed his fingers under her bra, giving the camera man a big grin and a thumbs up as he snapped the picture.

Jennifer was frozen and it took her too long to react to stop anything. In fact, the man was already starting to pull his hand out of her shirt before she was able to grab his wrist and angrily shout,

"What the fuck was that! You fucking pig –!"

"My turn! Can you do one where you pose with my cock on your face!" The second man in line rushed to interrupt.

Before Jennifer fully understood what was being shouted at her, the man already had his rock hard cock in hand and had her grabbed by the back of the head, putting in a lot of strength to push her to her knees.

Does Jennifer go along with it, or resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)