More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 127 127

Celebs

Jennifer Lawrence

Our first guest is Jennifer Lawrence, and she was kind enough to give us her LA house for shooting her scenes so the crew has set cameras on every corner of the house and 15 lucky fans are helping the crew to decorate the house for Jennifer’s arrival.

Jennifer is on the way in the van with the one of the crew assistants she is sitting in a white paper bath robe shaking her leg nervously while her nipples are trying to peek out of her dress while looking around the van, the assistant sitting in front of her round glasses is bald and overweight asks her "You look nervous, what’s the matter " while looking at her tits She looks at him with a fumy face and shouts "I am about to get FUCKED by 15 creeps and nerds on camera for 3 days in my own house." the assistant gets frightened and stutters "then why did you agree to this" She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and says "I am sorry for that, that was rude last three of my movies bombed but after the leaks I had a rise in popularity, so I did a nude scene in Red Sparrow, but it did not work, so I have to up the game" she notices that he has not taken her eyes of her tits Throughout the conversation which pisses her off, but she smirks at him and asks "what’s your name? " He smiled and replied "Mike" she notices his boner and asks while coming close to him "do u like what you see" she came close to the point that he could feel her warm breath on his face as she continues the sentence "to bad it’s out of your fucking league." Mike looks down and feels humiliated as everyone else laughs at him.

They arrived at her house Jennifer puts on a happy face on and walks in front but one of the crew member stops her and offers her a blindfold and asks to put it on then some crew members help her she walks towards the house. She hears a loud applause and familiar voice on a microphone saying "welcome Jennifer Lawrence to the first episode of fan service and a very special thanks from me the host and our entire team that you allowed us to do this in your own house" she smiles and thanks him, and then he continues to announce we have 4 segments on the show.

  • Jennifer Lawrence the extrovert
  • Jennifer Lawrence the model
  • Jennifer Lawrence the actress
  • Jennifer Lawrence the people's pleaser

All these segments are desined by your 6 hater and will judge you on your performence and fuck you as they please in a bonus segment but the major segment particepents are your 15 fans. and the main segments will play on all the porn sites we are collaborating with but our site will have a live stream for all the behind the scenes action and our first segment is

Jennifer Lawrence the extrovert

In this segment your first task is to guess the age of your fans though a huge and a smooch that's why the blindfold and if you are wrong then you have to introduce yourself by giving them a blowjob or a boob job depending on preference. She acts exited but hates doing this and says "where do I start" and then the host replies "one important thing before that" 2 crew members grab her bathrobe from sides and tearing it striping her as the host says "TAADAAA" Jennifer reacts with nervous laughter hiding her embarrassment and her tits and vagina using her hands then eventually waves her hands in the air and also says it. Then one of the crew members grabs her ass moves her towards the first contestant and then the contestant starts smooching her, and she puts his arm around his shoulder while exploring his mouth as his tongue is exploring hers. He puts his right hand in her ass crack and left holding her back and this continues for next 2 min then the host tells her "there our other contestants Jennifer" they stop, and she chuckles as the announcer says "Ok so how old is he" Jennifer replies "aam 25 I think" everybody screens wrong she is acts surprised on the outside but is horrified on the inside because it means "so blowjob or boob job" the host asks the contestant. He chooses blowjob, Jennifer starts by kissing the top of his dick and grabs his balls and starts licking his balls while stroking his dick, next she takes the whole dick in her mouth which makes his dick wet in her saliva then she takes it out of her mouth and starts putting more saliva on his dick while stroking it, puts it back in her mouth then the contestant grabs her head and says "let me help" he aggressively face fucks she slurs started coming out from her mouth he keeps his dick inside her mouth and pinches her nose to suffocate her she taps her hands on his legs he pulls her hair back and takes his dick out of her mouth as she gasps for air as he spits in her mouth and puts his dick back in her mouth and face fucks again her eyes were tearing up then the contesting started moaning loudly the host says cum on her body not in the mouth or on the face it's related to the task she is going to do later he agrees and cums on her back, then she stands up and the contestins interfere and says "oh common Jennifer where are your manners at least clean it up" she is confused he grabs her head leads it to the cum stained dick, and she licks the whole thing clean and says " hello I am Jennifer Lawrence " the contestant say "hi my name is Bret, and I am 46" she was surprised, but the host quickly grabs her hair and pushes her to the next contestain. He holds her and grabs her breast and starts sucking on them for a minute then goes for a smooch. The host asks "so what do you think"She tries to talk, but second contestant holds her head and keeps his tounge in her mouth she tries to reply, but it comes out as mummers the host pokes fun at her by saying "we don't understand your dialectical brilliance" she tries again "ttthheee" the host smiles and says to the second contestant "ok dude there are others waiting for their turn." he finally leaves her then she chukels and answers "30". Everyone screams wrong and the host asks boob job or blow job " Jennifer laughs and says "do you really need to ask that let me guess boob job " second contestant chukels and agrees with her, she bends down and then the second contestant pleases his dick between her tits and licks the top of his dick , she vigorously strokes his dick he also grabs her boobs and starts aggressively fucking her tits then he started moaning and cums on her neck and chest. she starts breathing heavily and feels physically exhausted. The host looks at her and says "there are 12 more fans for you to satisfy you can't stop now she replies "I am tired at least give me some water" The host gets a bottle and grabs her head puts it below second contestants sweaty and cum dripping dick and asks her to open her mouth, then he pores water on the dick then Jennifer drinks all the water dripping of his dick and starts coughing then the host passes the bottle he sips the leftover water and moves it around his moth like a mouth wash and spits into her mouth. He helped you so much now introduce yourself to him, she says hello "My name is Jennifer Lawrence" he replies "my name is Jon, and I am 19" as the exchange happens, The host grabs her hair and throws her to the next contestant and says " you had your fun now get back to work" as the next contestant grabs her pussy.

1 Hour later

Jennifer is drenched in cum of her fans every single one of them had their way with her. The host asks every one to applaud her for her performance in the task, the host asks one of the crew members to take her blindfold off ,the first thing she sees is the host, and she realises that its Mike and freaks out because she remembers humiliating him in the car. Mike says smiling " I believe we have met before, don't just look at me look around you and appreciate how your fans decorated your house.

How did her fans decorate her house

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)