More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jjgarces jjgarces

Who will you be meeting with today?

Jennifer Lawrence

Whenever one of the biggest movie stars in the world visits you, it's always a big deal, but you can't think of a bigger deal than you were experiencing now, with Jennifer Lawrence, a genuine Oscar winner, sitting in your waiting room.

"Mister Doe, should I just go ahead and send Miss Lawrence in since you were gawking at her earlier?" your receptionist tells you, somewhat teasingly, as she prepares to send her in.

"That would be fine. Thank you," you tell her as Jennifer comes walking into your office in a tight black pair of pants and a matching black jacket with a low-cut, tight blue shirt on underneath.

"Jennifer Lawrence. I have to say, the pleasure is all mine having an Oscar winner in my office. But what is it I can do for you?" you ask her as she looks around, then sits on your couch, looking like she knew exactly what she wanted.

"Well...funny you should ask, Mister Doe, but if you've worked in this town for long, I'm sure you've heard your fair share of rumors about me," she tells you in an almost teasing tone and waits for your response.

"...like how you sleep around to make sure you always get the best roles to advance your career?..." you respond, quite pleased with how all of this seemed to be going so far as you fire up your computer and start typing something out for her.

How do things progress with you and Jennifer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)