More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjgarces jjgarces

Pick a starlet to go after.

Jennifer Lawrence

You've never been a fan of the "Hunger Games" movies, necessarily, but you are a fan of Jennifer Lawrence, as most men are.

Still, though, it comes as a surprise to you to see Jennifer at this party, since she had never been one to be seen at things such as this.

Even more surprising to you is that she seems to have no guys around her at this party, which left you with the opportunity to pursue her, should you choose to.

But as you approach her in the gold dress she is in, it starts to dawn on you that she seems a little overdressed for this party, which gives you a possible out for an opening line to her.

Having finally settled your nerves thanks to some "liquid courage", you decide to just go for it, even though you know there's a high chance you'll be shot down.

"Hey Jennifer. Couldn't help but notice you standing here by yourself and was wondering if you wanted some male companionship tonight?" you ask her as you get her attention, seeing an inviting smile cross her face that you hope you aren't reading wrong.

Does Jennifer give you the time of day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)