More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 127 127

“So what female celebrity does Freddy choose to give a sexual nightmare?”

Jennifer Lawrence and the hunt for action heroines

Freddie was boarded at picking up week actresses and wanted a proper fight so he decided that he would take famous action heroines and see how long it takes to break them.

He always wanted to break Jennifer Lawrence because he jerked off to Mistque and she was known to be a ruffian in real life and had an athletic built.

She falls asleep in her New York apartment after a busy day of shooting. He brings her to a dark hallway, she walks around he appears in front of her she punches him in the face and he steps back because he did not expect it. As she reacts "god you are horrible to look at" he looks at her with hate "I am gonna fuck you up cunt." he drop her in a river of cum. She tries to swim and reach to the shore but he makes it denser as she tries to reach towards the shore, she is tired of swimming because the faster she tries to swim the denser he makes the cum. She gives up and starts drowning.

He flows her though a pipe line and rams her against the wall and she falls on the floor and spits out all the cum she realises that she has Mistiques strength speed and vulnerability. She sees Fredy in front and charges at him, he holds her by grabbing her neck "You are strong but I am stronger" she taps him on his hand and starts fainting he brings her close to his face "God you stink let's clean you up shall we" he throws her at the wall and makes a firefighters hosepipe appear at starts shooting warm piss at her.

She tries to move forward but the pressure of the hosepipe is to strong"aaaa fuuuck it's to hot" he laughs "its good for your skin whore." he stops the piss, she falls on the ground and breaths heavily as she is physically exhausted, she is drenched in piss, she tries to get up but he puts his foot on her head "this is where you belong." he cuffs her hands and legs, he grabs her hair and drags her across the hallway and locks her in a room where she finds other actresses.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)