More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joeweiseruk joeweiseruk

But who do you watch?

Jennifer Anniston & Brad Pitt

Jennifer and Brad chose a room on the front of the hotel, ground floor, with the outside facing wall replaced by a window. They clearly wanted everyone to see what they were doing for the next two days.

You settle in your comfortable chair and set your 40" t.v. to their room. As you turn on they have just entered the room and Jennifer has taken off her long overcoat to reveal her wearing nothing but underwear. She had on a black lacy bra, black thong, black stockings and the same coloured suspenders, all capped off with her black stiletto shoes. Brad looked nervously towards the window where a gathering of press photographers and avid viewers had assembled outside. Before he could say anything Jennifer dropped to her knees in front of him and began unbuttoning his jeans. His cock, around 7" in length sprang free and hit her lightly on the nose. She giggled and began to lick the head before completely engulfing it in her mouth in one go. Jennifer sucked away not taking her eyes away from Brad's whilst doing so. She bobbed her head slowly at first swirling her tongue around the tip of Brad's penis before gradually picking up pace. Suddenly she stopped went over to the window seat and seductively removed her thong, throwing it at her husband. She turned her back to him and bent over leaning on the window seat. She smiled at the people watching outside as Brad walked up behind her and, in one thrust, shoved his cock inside her moist snatch. He felt her tighten and pulsate inside after just a few thrusts and she let out an almighty groan as she came. Brad, turned on by this, went faster and faster, fondling her breasts through her bra with one hand and occasionally rubbing her clit with the other. "I'm gonna cum Jen!" he cried. Before she had chance to reply he pulled out of her and shot three streams of cum over her back and ass.

The photographers outside were having a field day but the two Hollywood stars didn't care. Jennifer went to clean up as Brad lay on the bed and fell asleep.

See what happens when Brad awakes or go to another guest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)