More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What's next?

Jennifer's introduction to the club

She had just been picked up by her father from her mandatory gangbang. Her young perky ass was still leaking cum from all her old teachers and over 18 classmates that had been fucking it. It's been a full 24 hours as mandated and every minute of it was filled with hurled teachers and classmates testing her out. She had been reamed out by them all repeatedly. She was so happy to be done and getting to go home

"So now that you're 18 I have to introduce you to a hobby of mine." Her dad says with a weird grin on his face as he pulls off going out a different direction than home. She thought the worst day of her life couldn't get any worse and now she was afraid it was about to.

"Where are we going dad where are we going dad can't we just go home I'm so sore? "Jennifer says to her father.

"Sorry, Jennifer I promised to guys I'd finally introduce you since you could finally Participate." He tells her. She gets a little weirded out by the answer but figures it can't be any worse than what's already been done. She doesn't realize yet that her father was a member of one of the clubs that women dreaded to be caught by.

"Is this where you always take off to on the weekends? I guess it will be fun to finally find out what you do." Jennifer says. Her father laughs at her.

"You know what sweetie I bet it'll be a lot of fun. Here we are The guys are gonna really love you, sweetie." He says as they pull up to a gathering of 20 guys in the park. They had a bat or some other type of implement in hand. She saw sledgehammers and road cones along with a guy with even a metal gauntlet on his arm.

"Daddy what type of club is it, this doesn't look good. "She says nervously. She had heard rumors of girls getting caught by a particular club that was particularly brutal about how they use their holes and stretch them. She never suspected that her father was sick enough to be part of such a group.

"Alright guys help me out with this little brat" he calls ignoring the little piece of fuck meat. he had loved his daughter but now she was 18 it was time for her to learn the best use of a girl. the club had taken to these gatherings for all their daughters to introduce them to the new reality of their lives.

"no please guys let me go daddy she cries as they pull her out of the car and pins her to the hood of the car with her legs held by her head. her ass and cunt stuck out.

"Hey guys, let me have a first go i got her a special present, you guys will love this," he says going to the trunk. he pulls out a gas power jackhammer he had attached a large butt plugged shaped dildo on it but it was one with a 2-foot width that had two larger bulges after that going to 2 and a half the 3 foot wide before narrowing down

"damn you outdid yourself man that's the biggest toy for stretching their daughter i have seen a guy bring." another member says. They always got something big as a present but this was the best yet. she was gonna be so loose after he ignores he cries as he position the tip at the entrance of her cunt and starts it up she bucks and shakes at the machine starts pushing deeper with each thrust till it's popping in and out of her making her stomach expand to look pregnant with it.

"Damn you're such a good girl look at you take it. He says to his daughter as her eyes roll back in her to show the whites of her eyes as she drools. He loosens cunt making loud queefing noises with the high-speed fucking she is getting still. He goes at her asshole next for a bit then passed the jackhammer off to another guy to watch as they started teaming up using her every hole in an way. The little petite 18 year old getting used as the club stretch toy for the rest of the afternoon. Letting her close up then using their favorite items to wreck the teen's holes all over again to her horror

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)