More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by premieloser premieloser

Whose beta test would you like to review?

Jenna Fletcher, a young teacher with an unruly student

Jenna Fletcher was a young, blonde teacher just a few years out of college herself, who found herself with a problem. No matter what she tried, she struggled to maintain discipline in her math class. Students never took her seriously. Her youth was enough of a problem, but her stature did her no favors either. She stood barely 5'2", but with an ample chest that meant the boys in her class spent most of their time looking down at her, sneaking glances down her top when they thought she wouldn't notice. That Michael was the worst of the lot, strutting around like he owned the place, just because he was the quarterback. Jenna just grinned to herself. She finally had something more compelling than detention to keep him in line.

The app had appeared on her phone last night, and she'd spent enough time looking through the manual to know that it was exactly what she needed to teach him a lesson. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, adjusting her top to make sure it showed off enough cleavage. She wanted to make sure Michael was good and distracted. By the end of the day, his reputation would be ruined.

Fortunately for her, she didn't have to wait long. Michael was in her first period, and he gave her an excuse almost immediately. The tall, broad-shouldered student, smirked at her as he walked through the door five minutes late. "Sup, Jenna. Lookin' good today," he said with a smirk, nodding toward her chest. She just sighed.

"Alright, Michael," she says, pulling out her phone. "That's quite enough of that. I'd like an apology right now, or you're going to get something far worse than detention."

How does he respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)