More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheImp TheImp

Please indicate on your paperwork name, sex, and current position on the extended Kinsey Scale

Jen, Female-8

"But mom, I hate boys!" you said angrily to her mother.

"Sweetie, I know it's hard...but your behavior has gotten out of control and this is for your own good." Mother said sadly but firmly.

It WAS true that you had gone a bit overboard as of late. You had been kicked out of some of your womens' groups online for getting a little too , too often (just a sign of how deeply brainwashed they were), you had been fighting with the guys at school and when a guy had asked you out, you slapped him so hard that he actually fell to the ground face first prompting a "short" conversation with the police.

Still it was barely worse then they deserved. It was a man that had taken advanced of your mother's young naivety and ran away at the first sign of pregnancy. It was men that were constantly fucking up the world. You KNEW that if women were in control, things would be so much better.

Before you knew it, you were standing against your will in front of the BTC. You stood uncomfortably, wearing the most concealing clothing you had so that the disgusting pervy men there wouldn't see any of your skin, holding your luggage with one arm. It was heavy but you damn were not gonna let one of them carry it for you.

You entered the building and standing there was a guy that was clearly the instuctor. He looked stereotypically "attractive" with his chiseled body in his blue muscle t shirt, making you want to gag a little, and wearing shorts. He looked at you with a disgustingly confident gaze, knowing you were supposed to follow HIS instruction, despite being a MALE and only a few years older then you by appearance.

You spoke first almost immediately within seeing him.

"No way I'm doing what you say, beast!"

You give a self-assured smile, sure that would unsettle him but your expression quickly changed as his smug smile grew slightly.

"You must be Jen." He said calmly and reassured "Your mother called ahead and told us ALL about you. My name is Leo, and don't worry that's what this place is all about. I promise by the end..." his voice lowered to a whisper "you will be begging to do what I say."

Your face grows red and your grit your teeth and clench your teeth.

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)