More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheBoojum TheBoojum

What does he tell her.

Jemma's breakfast

Josh's sister was gorgeous. This was far from the first time he'd noticed. He'd resolved to having perverted thoughts about her long ago.

But could he act on them? Would she let him? Would he ever forgive himself if he didn't find out?

"Have you eaten yet this morning?" Josh asked.

"No, I haven't," Jemma admitted as she continued to finger her pussy and squirm.

"You'd really like a big helping of my man chowder for breakfast, wouldn't you? Sucking down my sperm is your favorite breakfast." Josh said. "Ask me please and I'll let you suck me off."

"Please let me suck you off!" his green eyed sister said. "Pretty please! I'm hungry for your man chowder!"

Josh was smiling so hard it hurt as he took off his pants. Jemma tried to bend over to his cock but was having a hard time with her hands where they were.

"You can use your hands to give me a blowjob," Josh graciously allowed. "Go ahead and kneel on the floor."

Genna knelt before him on the kitchen floor and took his cock between her lips as he leaned back against the table. As she began eagerly fellating him, Josh sighed.

"You're really good at that, Jemma," he said. " You must really like it"

"Mmm!" she affirmed around his cock.

He could definitly get used to this every morning.

But then he heard footsteps upstairs. Damn. In his desire to have his sister suck him off, he had forgotten about the other frequent subject of his incestuous fantasies. What would his mom think if she found them like this? Could he come in Jemma's mouth before their mom came in the kitchen?

Who comes first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)