More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose tail shall we follow?

Jeff by Jen E and I

(From an RPG) Jeff looked at the girl in the chamber. Less than ten hours ago that had been a domestic cat. Now it was almost human. Lithe, small, female with cat ears and tail but very human looking, although there was some kind of ... uncanny valley there. He didn’t know quite how to describe it but it wasn’t a human there. His guide picked up on Jeff’s thoughts. “There are mental changes. We have to make them fully obedient to their owners. It’s a liability issue. She’s many times larger than she had been. Cats are predators, even domestic ones, you can’t forget that. You wouldn’t want that predatory instinct to come through, she might be dangerous. She also has the ability to learn rudimentary language skills. The brain is almost the same as yours and mine.” The executive giving Jeff the tour explained. The girl was cute. Kittenish. Sexy. She was busy licking her hairless arm. Jeff looked about the lab and spotted a lanyard with a security pass.

The executive motioned to another chamber where a muscular dog boy was forming. “This one was nuetered...” Jeff nodded. He looked like a bulldog, stocky, short and extremely muscular. There was nothing wrong with his male equipment now. He was unashamedly licking his regenerated balls. Then he paused to contemplate his hand. He chewed in agitation on his thumb.

There was a bunny girl in the next chamber. She was rather confused. “That was a male rabbit. The owner preferred to make it female. She is a little uncertain at the moment.” He chuckled at a private joke. She seemed more interested in her female equipment, ears and tail than her human attributes.

Jeff nodded. It was expensive, ludicrously so, but pet owners could have their pets evolved and anthropomorphised. “This will make a great story. They do all look rather.... attractive.” Jeff observed.

The executive regarded the bunny girl’s large breasts and hourglass physique. Whilst he did so Jeff grabbed the security pass and pocketed it. “Some owners breed anthropets and sell the offspring. It’s a lucrative market with wealthy collectors. Others keep them as ... pets. Genetically they are almost human but we make sure that anthropets cannot be impregnated or impregnate humans. But ... yes. Some people have relations with them. Master anthropet relations are many and varied. I have a chipmunk girl. She loves my nuts.” The executive jests.

Jeff nodded. “What of the rumours of people being turned into anthropets?” He asked with keen interest.

“An urban myth perpetuated by our competitors. None of them are close to where we are with this technology. They seek to discredit us.” The executive replied smoothly.

Jeff considered. People paid crazy money for these pets. How much would they pay to have a human turned into one, he wondered. There was a very grey moral line with doing this to pets. Someone capable of this might do it to humans if the price was right. Certainly those that sought anthropets had more money than sense. The amount invested in this technology needed to make returns and the cost limited demand. He couldn’t understand how they were still in business. “Thank you.” He shook the executives hand and was escorted to the exit. The executive departed.

Jeff’s investigative journalist instinct told him there was a bigger story here. At the door Jeff turned and headed back to the lab. He used his stolen security pass to access the restricted areas and moved through to the holding pens. There were many caged anthropets waiting collection by their owners. Jeff moved past them to the cells where unaltered pets awaited processing. At the end there was another security door. He swiped his pass through and went through. Three large cells. To containing people. One contained a middle aged man reading a novel. The other a scared and naked girl.

“Please let me out. Their holding me against my will. My husband has paid to turn me into an anthropet!” She begged. “They’re already changing the other guy into a bunny girl!” She said. Jeff understood now why the bunny girl had been confused.

The man laughed. “Stop that. He won’t help.” He seemed irritated by the girl.

“What about you?” Jeff asked the man.

“I’m here voluntarily. I’m going to become a cat girl for a year.” He admitted with a grin.

“Right...” Jeff said as he tried to imagine this man turned into a sexy feline woman. Evidently it was possible. He had his story it seemed. He tried to open the girl’s cage but couldn’t. Then the door he had just come through opened and the executive entered with two guards - gorilla based anthropets. They seemed hugely powerful.

“Jeff...” he sighed in frustration. “I sensed you wanted to dig deeper. You set off a silent alarm. Well there is nothing for it. Throw him into the third cage. We’ll have to anthropet him. I need to make some calls.” The executive spoke to one of the gorilla men. “I have a client that might be interested in a cat girl...”

Jeff struggled vainly as the extremely strong creatures threw him into the third cage and locked it.

“Hah. I’m paying a million dollars for my change. This girl’s husband is spending a million and a half. You’re getting the treatment for free. You lucky son of a bitch...” the man chortled as the guards left.

Jeff didn’t feel lucky. They soon came and took the girl. She struggled and cried as she was dragged away. Then they came for the man. He went with excitement. Jeff fretted and paced in his cage. Then they can for him. He knew they were too strong but he fought anyway. He passed the chamber where the man was been transformed. His body was smaller and effeminate and he was growing a tail and cat ears. The girl was further along and looked partly vulpine.

He was thrown into the chamber and the process was started.

Continue the tail?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)