More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose adventure shall you follow?

Jeff, inattentive husband.

"We should visit." Karli said. She was irritated.

"Yes dear," Jeff said absently as he surfed the network

"We need to get away from this technology... you need to pay more attention to me... Jeff? Fine then, I'll arrange it,” she offered.

"Yes dear," he agreed reflexively, not really paying attention.

***

"Ahh, I see you're awake..." The man chuckled.

Jeffs eyes widened as he looked up at the stranger. The man was rough, unshaven... Primitive in a raw way. Jack was struck by the man's size. He must be seven door tall. So large and something else odd. Masculine. The man was overwhelmingly male. Something Jack was acutely aware of. But why!?

The room was rustic. Wood. Leather. Stone. A fire crackled. This was not the civilised luxury of the confederation. No this was a primitive place.

Acteon. Jeff had agreed to come here with his wife... but...

"I can see you're confused Jeff. Look down..." The man instructed with an authority that made Jeff obey. He looked down and his eyes widened in utter shock. He was not looking at a knights body but that of a woman. He was a woman? Naked. Small breasts with proudly aroused nipples, a sex with delicately puckered lips topped with a tuft of fine hair. Not just a woman's body but the lithely curved body of a petite slavegirl. Weak. Small. Ultra feminine. Soft. He'd seen holo docs about Acteon slavegirls, knew of their prodigious submissiveness and insatiable appetites. He'd heard the urban legends of confederacy citizens trapped in these bodies. Husbands who wanted to put their wives in their place. Wives who wanted to put their husbands in their place... Her heart hammered in her tiny rib cage, her body betraying her.

The man pulled a chain and she felt an odd pulling at her neck. She was collared. As a slavegirl should be. "Nothing to say?”

Jeff shook her head, realising she was now a . "No..."

"No sir," he said. "You are a . I shall take you to your wife...”

"Yes sir," Jeff agreed.

Jeff was led naked through the castle to a ladies chambers. She was chain to a rail and made to kneel. Karli arrived soon after. “Look at you. You’re positively adorable...” Karli said.

Jeff blushed at the compliment. She’d thought she was going to wear the body of a knight... how had this even happened. She should have paid more attention. A girl. A sex . The ida was... a rousing. She could be fucked. By a cock. In her cunt... it made her wet just thinking about it.

"Are you listening ?" Karli asked. They’d been here less than ten minutes and already Jeff had not been as attentive as she should be.

"Yes mistress," the former man responded obediently. She needed to be attentive she understood. She didn’t want to disappoint Karli. If she did Karli might leave her here like this.

"Were you daydreaming again?" Karli asked knowingly.

Jeff blushed. It was hard not to drift off into sexual fantasies. So hard... "Yes mistress."

"Bend over then. I think you need to be more in the here and now." Karli instructed firmly.

"Yes mistress," the little girl agreed pliantly. She bent over, her large breasts pressing into the cold stone tiles, her new, sensitively aroused sex upturned. Her mistress slowly pushed a finger into her. She gasped in abject pleasure. She was so horny all the time. So timid. So ... Obedient. She should have listened. Before, when she had power and control. But now she had none. She could be like this for the rest of her life. She whimpered, bucking against her mistresses fingers. Her former wife...

No she was a hand maiden now. A pleasure . "Good girl." Her mistress said. "I have to leave soon. But I will return. Maybe as a knight. Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes mistress," she practically mewled with need. "Whatever makes you happy."

"Yes. Whatever makes me happy. I'm glad you’re finally listening to me girl. A pity you had to learn your lesson the hard way. It was too little, too late." She gripped the little girls slick little clit between thumb and forefinger and gently twirled the sensitive nub. “A pity you had to be reduced to a simpering . But you fill the role so well. Don't you girl?" She slowly brought the to orgasm.

"Yessss... Misstressss..."

Jeff...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)