More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tenathial tenathial

What does Jade wear?

Jeans, a simple oversized white shirt and a pink cardigan

A/N: Many thanks to GoldenFingers22 for allowing to write my own route.

There will be quite a few differences from his established canon and so this will be its own thing. I expect this to be a slow burn with some possible supernatural or a little sci-fi elements thrown in. For those expecting just a cuckold story, this may not be for you.

Character descriptions will be added later.

In the meantime, enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade adjusted her clothing one last time as she eyed herself critically in the mirror. She sighed, nodding at herself as she buttoned up her cardigan. She didn't have a problem flaunting her assets or standing out but that seemed to catch the attention of Mike's bullies even more and so she made an effort not to standout as much.

That didn't seem to help one bit.

Despite dressing quite modestly, her ample breasts strained against the cotton fabric and Jade could only go with it for now. Grabbing her school bag, Jade ran down to the living room to have some breakfast as she waved at her single mother while grabbing a toast to nibble on it hungrily.

The statuesque beauty that was Julia Wilder smiled back at her daughter with nearly identical emerald eyes. "Morning honey. Did you rest well?"

"I did." Jade grins back. "Had a talk with Mike regarding where to go after College and all that." She takes another bite of the toast. "Mike's been working on a secret project lately but he won't tell me about it." She pouts slightly.

Julia laughs. "Well, Mike's a sweet boy but he's hardworking. Plus, men like their secrets." She winks. "Now hurry up to school, don't want you to be late."

Jade salutes her Mother playfully as she finishes her toast and downs her coffee. "Aye aye Mam!" She giggles as she runs to shoe rack to grab her shoes and socks and prepares to head out.

How does Jade go to School?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)