More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joeweiseruk joeweiseruk

But who do you watch?

Jayne Middlemiss

You turn on your t.v. and sit in your chair. You watch as Jayne enters her room, removes her jacket and heads for the drinks cabinet. She pulls out a bottle of Champagne and has a drink straight from it. She sits down on the bed and hikes up her knee length skirt. You see that she is wearing no underwear.

Jayne begins to caress her clit with the middle finger of one hand whilst still holding the champagne in the other. As her pussy lips becomes moist she slides the middle finger in and lets out a gasp of pleasure. Slowly she slips another digit in, then another. She really starts working now, thrusting the three fingers in and out as fast as she can, all the while moaning.

Jayne quivers and, from the noise she is making, it is clear that she is going to cum. She suddenly, to your surprise, removes her fingers. Your confusion doesn't last long as her digits are quickly replaced with the neck of the champagne bottle she held in her hand. Jayne vigorously rams almost half the bottle into her cunt, stretching it to the limit. The pulsating in her pussy became the focus of her whole body and the tingle inside her was building and building. Violently Jayne orgasmed, champagne squirting from her pussy due to the rapid movement, her back arched.

Jayne passes out on the bed due to the intensity of her orgasm, the champagne bottle still inside her.

See what she does when she awakes or check out another guest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)