More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovinglife lovinglife

What's next?

Jason Miller walked in

Students entered the class room. Some saying hi to the teacher and some ignoring him. Mr. Smith waited for a few minutes so that everyone could walk in and then he closed the class room door.

He took a look at the class and saw that the half of the students are jocks, their bodies are probably twice his body.

Mr. Smith was never an athlete and would never be. Though, he had a nice body. Just not enough muscles. So he was always surprised of how well built the students are, or at least most of them.

"Hello, everyone. I am Mr. Smith and I will be teaching you Hist-" Mr. Smith couldn't complete his talk as the door opened and a boy entered his class room.

Except, he wasn't a boy by all means. He was about 185 cms tall, very well built and very very beautiful face. Blue eyes, brown hair that was now wet as was his face.

"What you starin at, teach?" Said the student smirking.

"Um-ugh" Mr. Smith didn't know what to say. Actually he was distrusted by this boy's lips as it was moving while talking.

"Teach!" Jason couldn't hold his laugh. That teacher was simply pathetic.

Jason know he has a body most boys his age, or any age really, would die for. He knows he is the most attractive boy at their school. And because of that he was used to be stared at like that.

But that teacher stared for too long. His eyes are wide and his mouth is hanging open. And Jason had enough.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)