More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

Who’s story do you want to read?

Jason (tall frat guy) playing beer die with some freshman

Jason was vibing with the music. He was excited to be back at school after a long summer. Classes had been in session for about a month and the last bit of warm summer humidity hung in the air as he tossed the dye in his hand up in the air and watched it fall and bounce off the makeshift plywood table and fall to the ground sealing his victory.

“Fuck yeah dude!” His dye partner Chase yelled giving him a large high five. “Who’s next?” He said as the dejected pair of losers walked away from the table. They were in a well worn piece of yard off to the side of their unofficial frat house. Officially they had a cheaper room on campus and a couple of dorms. But since they weren’t allowed to have on campus, Jason and several other brothers rented the three apartments in the small one floor building that stood at the end of the street. It allowed them to open their front doors to all of the apartments on to the shared front porch so when they wanted to have parties they could pack in a ton of people between the three apartments.

The party was not packed though on this Thursday night especially this early as the sun was still setting behind the houses in the distance. Jason looked at the party hoping to find his next opponents. On the porch their were a few brothers who were mingling trying to talk to a few of the sorority girls who lived down the street who had wandered over. Their were also a few of the new pledges who were hanging out looking to make a good impression.

Who’s the opponent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)