More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

Who are you and what brings you here?

Jason, with his wife Emily

When your new wife first suggested coming here for your honeymoon, you thought she was joking. You two had definitely done some unordinary things in the bedroom before, but a full on kinky getaway wasn't exactly what you had expected for your first vacation as husband and wife.

"Checking in! Jason and Emily." Emily says excitedly as she grabs onto your arm guiding you towards the desk.

The receptionist smiles back at the two of you, giving you a slightly longer glance. You wonder if she can tell you're nervous.

"Excelent! You two are going to have the best time here, I'm sure of it." She says before looking down at her computer. "Did you already pick what animals you'll be staying here as?"

"I did." Emily says "everything should be all filled out.

Emily had been so excited about this trip, when she said she wanted it all to be a surprise for you, you couldnt say no. Though you have to be honest, you've been dying to find out what she picked.

"Oh yes! I have it right here." The receptionist says. "You are..."

What animals did she pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)