More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

What is Rouge's example?

Jasmine

"Take the Princess called Jasmine, she is too crafty for you and her having more power than you when she gets married, will annoy you. Personality-wise I cannot change but this I can." Rouge moved her fingers and before Jafar's eyes she began to change, Jasmine's breasts began to grow larger and she started to have a larger bottom but the Sultan and Jasmine did not appear to notice. "I need to explain something else. Your actions are like a ghost they will not notice any dangerous actions that you commit. Understand?" Jafar smirked and inched closer to Jasmine in which she was nose to nose with him and he started to play with her breasts, at the same time the Sultan finished and asked Jasmine what she thought of it she grumbled "As I have said multiple times Father, I do not wish to merely be something to gawk at and to have not power in Agrabah at all. I am my own person." Jasmine continued to ramble whilst Jafar happily played with her breasts and stripped her of her clothing. After he was finished playing with her, he spent the rest of the day thinking up a bit of fun to do and as it went dark, thanks to some advice from Rouge his plan began.

He commanded the Sultan and Jasmine to go into the throne room and he began to speak "As of right now, during the night I am Sultan and Jasmine you shall be at my right hand and devoted to me. Let us begin." The old Sultan bowed down to Jafar and Jasmine sleepily and sexily walked over to Jafar and began to make out with him, after they departed Jasmine stood took Jafar's hand and guided him to the throne which made sure that it suited his style, after spending the night having the old Sultan worship him and Jasmine love him, the new day began with Jafar happily walking into the garden and Rouge followed behind him, Jafar had figure out how to converse with her in her mind he offered a suggestion as a sense of thanks for Rouge, she was shocked but pleased with his suggestion.

What was Jafar's suggestion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)