More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

What will happen?

Jasmine

"Okay, Tony, let us know if you see anything. I'm on channel 2," Jasmine said before she, Howard, and Becky headed deeper into the manor, leaving him at the command center they set up in the living room so he could monitor the cameras.

They headed upstairs and began to record everything they could as she had an EMF detector on her. She had never done an investigation here and was super excited to see what this old building had for paranormal activity.

Jasmine went on ahead, telling Howard to keep filming and that she would check back in a moment as he and Becky started checking out different rooms. Jasmine was getting a spike on her equipment and was trying to find the source of it as she found herself wandering off, far from Howard and Becky until she came across a set of large wooden doors.

"The master bedroom," she said as she got a closer look. "Nobody has been able to open these doors for years." She reached for the doorknob and tried to open it, but just as she expected, it was locked. "Well, it was worth a try," she said as she turned and began heading back towards the other when she heard a click.

"Jasmine," a voice whispered as she looked back at the door.

"Hello?" She asked as she stepped closer until she saw the handle turn and the door crack open. "Holy shit. HOWARD!" She called out. "The master bedroom is open! Howard?" She called out again but got no answer. "Fuck it," she said to herself before pushing the door open and stepping inside. "Holy, this is incredible!"

Jasmine looked at the architecture on the walls, and the high ceiling. The bed was huge and had large wooden posts holding up a canopy above it. There was a painting on the wall of this beautiful blonde woman, whom she assumed as Madam Herrin.

As she got closer to the painting, she got a strange feeling that caused goosebumps on the back of her neck. She felt like she was being watched, but kept her cool, reminding herself why she was there as she pulled out a recorder and began to ask questions.

"Hello, is Madam Herrin here?" She asked but heard no response. "My name is Jasmine, and I don't want to intrude. Do you want me to leave?" She asked before she heard the bedroom door slam shut. "What the....." she said before she ran over and realized that the door was locked. "What..... let me out. HOWARD?" She called out. "Dammit," she said before pulling out the radio. "Tony, I'm locked in the master bedroom. Tony?" She asked into the radio but got no response.

"Tony is busy," a woman's voice said as Jasmine turned back around, seeing no one there.

"Hello?"

"You, are perfect," the voice said as Jasmine wasn't sure what she meant by that.

"Madam Herrin?" She asked.

"The one and only, and I have been waiting for a beauty like you to find her way into my room."

"Wow, actual communication with a spirit. Ahem, what do you mean by that?"

Suddenly this glowing mist appeared in front of the large bed. She was wearing a long flowing white dress and had blonde hair that seemed to flow as she smiled at Jasmine as her beautiful face appeared, matching the painting.

"Oh my God, it's you," Jasmine said, recording this with her phone. "Wow, you look amazing."

"Why thank you. And now, down to business," Madam Herring said before she disappeared.

"What the, wait..... I want to...." Jasmine said walking towards the bed, wondering where she had gone.

"Zip!"

"Wait, what was....." Jasmine said before she looked down and saw her jeans unbutton themselves.

Should she try and escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)