More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cinderellafour cinderellafour

Live the life of which Princess?

Jasmine

You take up a nearby quill to make your selection. The description of the 'Jasmine', scenario has caught your eye, the idea of being a princess who craves forbidden pleasures appealing to a certain especially perverted part of your desire.

The circle you of ink you draw on the page around your chosen name is suddenly aflame, the paper it encircles quickly consumed. In its place grows a mound of sand that is just as quickly transformed into a swirling vortex around you. The motion vibrates through your very being, sweeping and changing your appearance as it goes. The sands roll away and you're in an electronic void with nothing but the pedestal and a full length dress mirror for company.

In the later's reflection, you judge yourself to be about 5ft 4", a sultry arabian girl with a flowing head of pitch-black hair, dressed in a fine, flowy outfit. On the later, you see that the book has survived, only the earlier page destroyed. On the first visible page is written 'Choose where to begin the story'...

Where to begin?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)