More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Jasmine and Agnete vs Katarina and Brenda

Jasmine is 24yo 172cm 61kg. She is sporty, have above average boobs, big and firm ass, and beautiful tan and flat stomach. Agnete is 19yo 167cm 53kg. She is transsexual with a small cock. She looks like a girl and it's really hard to recognize that she is transsexual with clothes on.

Katarina is 24yo 178cm 62kg. She is model. She how perfect ass, but no boobs at all, unlike her opponent Jasmine. Brenda is 22yo 178cm and 55kg. She is transsexual.

Brenda runned at Agnete. Agnete avoided Brenda attack and send knee into Brenda belly. Brenda folded in half, but she hide her balls between her thighs to protect them. Agnete slamed her fist into Brenda nose. Brenda got eyes full of tears now and she can't see what's going on. Agnete was behind her. She pushed her hand inside Brenda panties from behind and found two hidden testicles. "You can't hide them from me, bitch." Agnete told Brenda before her nails started violating poor Brenda testicles. "PLEASE STOP!!! I SURRENDER!!! PLEASE YOU GONNA POP MY BALLS!!!" Brenda screamed.

Katarina attacked Jasmine. Jasmine used wrestling move to throw Katarina down and she succed. That really dazed Katarina and Jasmine easily kicked her crotch. Katarina screamed, but still didn't surrender. She somehow get up, but as she got back on her feet, Jasmine kneed her belly. Now Jasmine put her hand inside Katarina panties and went for "kill". Her grip on Katarina clit was ruthless. Katarina clit popped and Katarina screamed her lungs out. Her face was red as an apple and she looked like she's dying. Jasmine didn't meant to do that and she hold her own pussy in sympathy.

Jasmine patiently wait for Brenda to finish sucking Agnete cock. After Agnete cum in Brenda mouth, Jasmine kissed Brenda. She didn't mind that Brenda have cum in her mouth. Jasmine sat on Brenda cock and ride it. They both moan pretty loud, but not nearly as loud as Katarina screams. She just couldn't stop screaming and crying in pain. Jasmine cum little bit sooner than Brenda, but when she get up from Brenda cock she got showered with cum. Her belly and pussy were glazed with cum. Jasmine then sat on Brenda face for Brenda to clean her, till she cum again.

Jasmine and Agnete go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)