More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scottytexx Scottytexx

Who else would Selena experiment with

Jasmine V

It’s the third label Selena’s peeled off in just as many beers. As Sel takes another long and deliberately slow pull of her beer, because something about the way Sel drinks beer turns Jasmine on, and Sel’s never been one to refuse doing that, Selena notices Jasime’s still nursing her martini. Her only martini. Sel’s been noticing a lot of things about Jasmine lately: the way she blinks, invoking her modeling training, the way it makes her eyes twinkle. Selena’s been noticing other things about Jasmine lately. Interesting things, distracting things, things Selena definitely should not be thinking about her best friend.

Selena lowers her bottle, side-eying Jasmine. “You did this on purpose, didn’t you?” Selena says, noticing the slur in her own voice.

Jasmine lifts her eyes, curls the fingers holding her chin and, there it is, that little modeling grin of hers. Except, this time, there’s the slightest hint of blush on her cheeks. “Did what?”

Selena twists in her seat until she‘s facing Jasmine fully. She sets both forearms on the table, leaning forward. “You’re trying to get me drunk.”

The blush on Jasmine‘s cheeks deepens. “I only offered to buy drinks. You’re the one who continues to imbibe to the point of intoxication.”

“Imbibe,” Selena snorts. “God, Jasmine.” Selena leans back in her seat, picks up her beer and takes another pull. “So, you’re saying there’s no ulterior motive to your inspired beneficence?”

“Beneficence?” Jasmine’s eyes widen, lips broadening. “I’m impressed.”

Selena shrugs, smiling despite herself at having surprised Jasmine. “Vanessa had one of those word a day calendars with her on set. Hey!” Selena squeaks, wagging an accusing finger. “You’re changing the subject.”

“And you, Selena Gomez, are intoxicated.”

“Am not.”

“Are too!”

“Fine,” Selena huffs. “But only because of you. And you’re paying for the cab, by the way. Hey, Chuck!” Selena barks at the bartender, waving her empty beer glass. “Another round.”

Before either get a word in edge wise, another bottle appears, almost instantly, before Selena. “Now,” Selena pauses, circling her tongue around the lip of her bottle. She’s been noticing a lot things about Jasmine lately, like the way Jasmine enjoys watching Selena drink beer. “Where were we?”

“I.. I thought we weren’t playing anymore?”

“Isn’t this the point of getting me drunk? Loosen my lips for a round of ‘twenty questions’?”

“That was your idea.”

“True,” Selena answers. And it was. And while Selena had shared a few details she never would had she not been plied with beer, Jasmine had been rather stingy when it came to her own answers. Selena has no intention of letting Jasmine win this game. “So.. my turn.” Selena narrows her eyes, lips drawn into a predatory smile. “Tell me, Ms. Villegas, what’s your deepest, hottest, most erotic, panty staining fantasy?”

In an instant, the blood drains from Jasmine’s face. Just as quickly, her skin flushes, from deep down in her cleavage all the way up to the tips of her ears. She jerks up to her feet. “You’re right, you have had too much to drink.”

Selena leans back in her seat, triumphant grin on her face. “Touched a nerve?”

Jasmine’s eyes narrow. “Is that a question?” she hisses back, hastily grabbing her coat and purse.

“Jas..” Selena calls out to her, sliding out of the booth and chasing after Jasmine.

**

“Let’s go to your place,” Selena says as she slides into the cab, slumping in the seat next to Jasmine.

Jasmine sighs. “Your apartment is closer.”

“Yeah,” Selena gives her best ‘I don’t know what I did to hurt your feelings but aren’t I charming enough to forgive’ drunk grin. “Your bed’s better.”

“Then you should have bought the mattress I told you about.”

“A used car would have been cheaper!” Selena whines back. “I’m not paying fifty-thousand dollars for a mattress.”

“No,” Jasmine fires back, voice devoid of any anger, “You’ll just sleep on mine.”

Selena leans, too tired, too tipsy to come up with a good retort, placing her head on Jasmine’s shoulder. “This mean we’re going to your place? I‘d rather sleep with you than alone.”

Jasmine exhales a chuckle. Selena pretends to ignore Jasmine’s shiver. Selena‘s been doing a lot of that too, pretending not to notice.

Jasmine whispers, “Selena..”

“Damn, Jasmine, you smell good!” Selena mumbles. Her face is practically buried in the crook of Jasmine’s neck. For emphasis, Selena takes another long inhale, practically sniffing Jasmine. “You always smell good.”

Jasmine just gives another long, exasperated sigh, like she’s filled her quota for saying Selena’s name. Selena giggles as a champion, like she’s won some game between the two. A game in which only Selena knows the rules. Selena snuggles in closer, draping her arm over Jasmine’s stomach, pulling herself into the woman. If Jasmine smells good, she feels even better, soft and firm and warm, like the world’s greatest pillow. Selena ignores the steady and hard thrum of Jasmine’s heart, or the way Jasmine’s hand is on the back of Selena’s head, nails gently scraping against the scalp, the way her lips ghost against the side of Selena’s temple. Selena’s noticed a lot of things about Jasmine lately, and she’s too drunk too tired, and Jasmine feels too damn good to analyze this. Because Selena’s sure it means something. That little something she can’t quite put her finger on because she refuses to slow down just enough to give it a second thought.

The moments tick by, between the gentle motion of the cab, the warmth of Jasmine’s body, Selena can feel herself drifting off to sleep. She almost doesn’t notice when Jasmine’s lips slip, gently kissing Selena’s temple. Selena almost doesn’t hear Jasmine’s quieter than a church mouse whisper.

“It’s about you.” Selena hears Jasmine say. “My fantasy. It’s always been about you.”

It takes everything Selena has not to snap her eyes open. But she can’t stop her heart, which has gone jackhammer on speed inside her chest, or the hand on Jasmine’s stomach that’s gone all hot and sweaty.

“What?” Selena fakes a drunken mumble, because she’s never been more stone cold sober than this moment. “What fantasy?”

“You,” Jasmine whispers softly, like she’s making a confession, “Masturbating for me.”

Selena swallows hard. There’s no doubting what she’s just heard, though part of her wishes she hadn’t, hadn’t crossed that line she’s been pushing Jasmine towards since that first moment they met. “That’s nice,” is all Selena can say before feigning falling asleep.

The next thirty minutes are excruciating. Selena pretending to sleep, all those little things she’d noticed about Jasmine falling together like puzzle pieces - her smell, the feel of her body and the way it molds against Selena’s perfectly, the swell of perfect breasts, smooth and toned thighs exposed by her skirt. Even Selena couldn’t deny Jasmine Villegas is an attractive woman, no, the revelation was the difference between recognizing Jasmine was attractive and the realization that Selena was attracted to Jasmine.

The cab rolls to a stop, and Selena feigns being asleep as Jasmine pays the driver then slides out of the back, pulling Selena with her. Everything is crystal clear, sharply focused. It’s not the little things about Jasmine Selena notices, it’s the big things within Selena. Her heart’s hammering now, skin dots with tiny little beads of sweat as her reach a temperature close to boiling. Every step is , because the pulse pounding heavily within her chest has reached that spot between Selena’s legs, pulsing, throbbing, and wet. God, is Selena so very fucking wet. Because the dawning attraction has quickly gone from not just desire but to hunger.

Selena closes the door behind her, sliding the lock into place. Jasmine turns to Selena, with that sweet and slightly confused expression on her face. The expression Selena should have known would be her undoing the first time she met the woman.

“Sel..” Jasmine never finishes the word. In that little span of time, Selena breaches the space between them. Hands clasped to either side of Jasmine’s face, Selena crashes their lips together. The kiss is hard, bruising. There’s the moment, where Jasmine is all stiff and surprised in Selena’s arms, like she’s thinking about saying no. Then Jasmine just melts, arms draping over Selena‘s shoulders, hands tangling in Selena‘s hair, like this is greatest dream and Jasmine has no intention of ever waking up. Jasmine lets out this little whimper, just before she opens her lips and Selena juts her tongue inside.

Selena consumes Jasmine, inhales her breath as she slides her tongue all about. Jasmine tastes better than Selena ever imagined. Considering she’s only been imagining kissing Jasmine for the past thirty minutes, it’s not much. With one hand, Selena keeps Jasmine’s face connected to hers, with the other, she lets it roam. Selena slides her hand down Jasmine’s side, then up and to the front, cupping Jasmine’s breast, giving the slightest squeeze. Even with the bra and blouse, Jasmine’s nipple is hard against Selena’s palm. Selena shifts her thumb, teasingly rolls and presses. Jasmine tears her lips away to let out a strained whimper, as her entire body shudders.

“Jesus..” Selena pants into Jasmine’s open and swollen lips. “Did you just come?”

“It’s..” Jasmine stammers, licking her lips as she flush even darker from her sudden embarrassment. “My nipples are very sensitive.”

Definitely something Selena forgot to ask when they were playing twenty questions. With a growl rumbling up her throat, Selena’s eyes darken. “Bedroom, now!”

Selena’s been inside Jasmine’s bedroom hundred times, yet this feels like the first. Hands on Jasmine’s hips, Selena allows Jasmine to guide her. When they cross the threshold, Selena closes the door behind her, like this moment needs some kind of extra privacy.

Jasmine turns, the hesitancy and anxiety written all over her face, like she expects Selena to come to her senses. There’s only one way Selena knows how, to tell Jasmine how Selena’s been asleep and now she’s finally awake, Selena shows her.

“On the bed,” Selena commands.

Jasmine moves, nodding in understanding, her fingers moving towards the buttons of her blouse.

“No!” Selena barks. “Leave it on.”

There’s shock, then understanding, then Jasmine’s eyes darken, shallow breath pushed heavily through her nose. She turns, bends over, the crawls onto the mattress.

Selena watches, slowly stalking back and forth at the edge of the bed, predator eyeing her prey. Like she’s making up for lost time, Selena’s mind races a million miles a second, thinking of all the things she wants to do to Jasmine. The good things, the sensual, erotic things. The bad things; dirty, naughty, sweaty and nasty.

“All the way,” Selena instructs. “Prop yourself up like you do when you‘re reading in bed.”

Jasmine rearranges the pillows, rolls onto her back, head and shoulders propped up. “Like this?” she asks, all sex kitten coy.

“Yeah,” Selena grins back. “Just like that.”

The coquettish grin on Jasmine’s lips quickly fades. Her expression goes all teenaged boy seeing boobies for the first time as Selena begins to strip out of her clothes. She bends forward, sliding her panties down her hips, surprised there’s not a trail of wetness streaking down her thighs because she’s that fucking wet. Had she known tonight was going to special, she would have shaved.

Standing to her full height, Selena takes a moment to watch Jasmine as Jasmine stares at Selena, raking hungrily. Selena’s sure she’s never seen anything hotter.

“You know what I’m going to do to you?” Selena asks, Jasmine’s eyes streaking upwards, locking their gazes. Jasmine slowly shakes her head.

Selena steps towards the bed, she climbs onto the mattress, slowly crawling over Jasmine. Jasmine’s breathing heavily through her nose, like she’s close to panting, breasts straining against her blouse with each heavy rise of her chest. Straddling Jasmine’s hips, Selena rises onto her knees. She leans forward, placing her hand on the top of the headboard, brings their faces close.

“I’m gonna make your dreams come true,” Selena purrs. She brings her freehand to Jasmine’s face, grazes her fingertips over Jasmine’s lips, tracing around the edges. Jasmine’s mouth opens, breath wet and hot against Selena’s skin, like she’s venting. With a half-grin, Selena gently pushes three fingers into Jasmine’s mouth. Hungrily, Jasmine immediately tightens, sucks hard and deep, pulling until Selena’s knuckle deep.

This time, it’s Selena who swallows hard, breath hot and wet as a hard pant escapes her lips. She’s not sure when her fingers became an erogenous zone. But inside Jasmine’s mouth, with Jasmine’s tongue slithering and sliding, it’s like a jack that’s hard wired straight to Selena’s pussy. Already, Selena’s hips are rolling, grinding against nothing but air, aching for friction.

Gently, quickly, Selena removes her fingers. Jasmine holds on tight, head lifting as Selena’s fingers pull out with a wet pop. There are no more words, just an aching need. A need to fulfill Jasmine’s desires, a need to fulfill Selena’s.

Selena rises, standing on her knees. She takes the fingers slick with Jasmine’s spit and slides them between her legs. Her mouth goes slack, guttural groan releasing from her throat, because she’s wet, so fucking wet. Her hips jolt reflexively before finding that pace, the pace Selena craves. She works her fingers, quick and hard, sliding, pushing, grinding against her clit. With her free hand, she brings it up to a breast. Selena’s never been one for mixing pain with pleasure but, right now, she needs this. Her head goes back as she squeezes her nipple hard, the pain slicing a jolt of pleasure straight to her cunt.

It’s not long, not long at all before Selena’s legs go rubbery. She releases the hold on her breast, planting it next to Jasmine’s head as she slumps forward. Something else Jasmine forgot to ask when they were playing twenty questions - Selena’s favorite position. But, there’d never been a time before, when Selena was in this position, hand buried between her legs with Jasmine staring back up at her.

Jasmine’s mouth is slack, brows crinkled, little whimpers bubbling up her throat, like she’s the one with the hand between her legs trying to rub off her clit.

“Selena..” Jasmine pants, pleads. “Come for me. Please.”

“Don’t worry,” Selena grins back. “I’m definitely going to come.”

Selena takes the fingers working her clit and slides them, quick and so fucking easily, into her cunt, palm pressing against her clit. She groans, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she rushes towards the edge, eager to crash below.

Selena opens her eyes at the feel of Jasmine’s hands on her face, clasping her gently on the cheeks. Selena opens her eyes, because she knows that’s what Jasmine wants from her. Maybe Selena’s always known what Jasmine wants from her. Maybe it took a couple beers and a round of twenty questions to get Selena to finally realize it. Either way, what Jasmine wants has never been more important to Selena. She wants that look on Jasmine’s face, in her eyes. Selena wants to be the only person to do that. Selena’s noticed a lot of things about Jasmine, lately. She’s noticed a lot of things about herself. Selena has one more thing to notice -

She’s in love with Jasmine Villegas.

It’s that realization that sends Selena over the edge, howling and bucking, collapsing atop Jasmine as she milks herself of every aftershock. Barely having recovered, barely having caught her breath, Selena can feel herself being rolled, practically shoved, onto her back. Before Selena can even think to open her eyes, Jasmine is already slithering down Selena’s torso, painting a wet and sloppy trail with her mouth.

Selena’s not the only one who’s hungry. Jasmine muscles open Selena’s thighs, pushing, pulling, until Selena’s legs are folded, thighs pressed to her stomach, pinned by Jasmine‘s hands on the backs of Selena‘s thighs. It’s been a long time since Selena’s felt so open, so exposed. Then, she feels Jasmine’s breath, hot and wet, on her pussy. The sensation enough to make Selena clench out of reflex. Selena dares to lift her head, gazes down at Jasmine who peers up at her through the curtain of hair cascading over her eyes. It’s a look Selena’s never seen on Jasmine before, predatorily hungry. That look alone is enough to make Selena’s mouth go slack. Then, Jasmine descends, open-mouth clamps onto Selena’s pussy. A hard groan rips up Selena’s throat, as her neck arches, head slamming into the pillow.

Jasmine is all slippery tongue and hard suction, like she’s trying to mouth Selena’s pussy whole. Tongue flat, she presses hard against Selena’s still tingling clit, tongues it mercilessly.

“Fuck, Jasmine,” Selena grits between clenched teeth. One hand already flailing for the headboard as the other reaches down, tangles in Jasmine’s hair, like she wants Jasmine to stop, like Selena doesn’t want this to ever end.

Jasmine stops tormenting Selena’s clit, slithers her tongue lower then drives it fast and deep into Selena’s cunt. Jasmine moans, deep and throaty, as the taste fills her mouth. The sound sends a hard shiver across Selena’s skin. Her body aches to be in motion, to roll and writhe, to grind herself into oblivion. But Jasmine’s hands have Selena pinned, all she can do is hold on.

An arm curling around Selena’s thigh, Jasmine’s brings her fingers to Selena’s clit, as her tongue rolls and curls, slips and slides. Not having recovered from the first time, Selena feels herself hurling over the edge once again. Like a star gone supernova, Selena explodes. A keening wail erupts from her throat, nails digging into the hard wood of Jasmine’s headboard, fisting the hair in her hand, scraping against Jasmine’s scalp. Jasmine is relentless, driving her tongue even deeper, harder, faster, fingers rubbing Selena’s clit furiously. As if orgasm isn’t enough for Jasmine, she wants everything, everything Selena has to give.

When Selena comes down, chest heaving, muscles twitching and trembling, she barely has enough energy to pull at Jasmine’s hair, pleading. Jasmine slows, but doesn’t stop. Gently, she withdraws her tongue, eliciting another whimper from Selena, another hungry growl from Jasmine. Jasmine then goes about exploring all those places she didn’t before, eagerly running her tongue all over Selena’s pussy, every fold, every crease and crevice. Until she’s milked Selena of every twitch and tremble, lapped every ounce of wetness.

Eventually, Jasmine stops. Selena’s not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. She’s too drained to even open her eyes, just spends the sudden quiet moment catching her breath. She can feel the bed shifting, Jasmine making her way back up. She feels Jasmine’s hand on her stomach, painting lazy circles, a sensation that shouldn’t feel so damn good, but Selena definitely doesn’t want it to stop.

Finding a little bit of her strength, Selena reaches down, clasps Jasmine by the hand and brings it to her lips, kissing the backs of Jasmine’s knuckles. She finally dares to open her eyes, turns her head to see Jasmine, head propped up with a hand, gazing back at her.

“Damn, Jasmine,” Selena grins. “Why’d it take so long for us to do that?”

“I don’t know.” Jasmine shrugs. “Same reason it took you this long to play twenty questions.”

Selena chuckles, turns her eyes towards the ceiling as she shifts her legs, shiver rumbling up her spine as parts still aching and sensitive inadvertently rub against each other. “Do I even want to know where you learned to do that?”

When Jasmine doesn’t answer, Selena tilts her head. Jasmine’s expression is different. This expression, hesitant, uncertain, Selena recognizes. “Jasmine?”

“What does this mean?”

Selena smiles, brings Jasmine’s hand to her lips once more. “It means exactly what you think it means.”

Brows crinkling, eyes darting about as she searches for the proper words for the occasion. “We’re friends with benefits now?”

The comment should have cut Selena to the core. Instead, Selena melted. Jasmine was like one of those cadavers on the slab, chest split open, heart exposed and to the world, and Jasmine, protecting her heart the only way she knew how. Selena rolls onto her side.

“Jasmine,” she says, as she brings her hand to Jasmine’s cheek, watches her thumb as it grazes over Jasmine’s lips. “Do you think I would have done this if all I wanted from you was a fuck buddy?”

Eyes closing, Jasmine lets out a trembling sigh, brushing her cheek against Selena’s palm. She opens her mouth to speak, then quickly closes it again, unsure of the words rising in the back of her throat.

“Jas..” Selena says again, waits until Jasmine opens her eyes. As Jasmine looks at Selena as if she’s standing on a mountain of glass, waiting for the moment when it all shatters and she comes crashing back into reality. “I don’t want a fuck buddy, or a friend with benefits. I don’t want to play anymore games, or shitty dates that end in nothing but disappointment,” Selena pauses, thinking about all those moments, the ones before and after she met Jasmine, when chaos turned to order, when all those damn puzzle pieces shifted together and everything fit. “I want you, Jasmine. I want to go to sleep with you in my arms, and feel you still there when I wake up. I wanna go to work knowing you’re what I’m looking forward to when it’s done. I wanna make love to you,” Selena purred, voice going low and throaty. “I wanna watch you come, make you scream. I wanna fulfill every fantasy you’ve ever thought of, then make some new ones. I wanna..”

In the blink of an eye, Jasmine crashes their lips together. It’s urgent, but there’s no hunger, just the physical expression to the place of the words that had failed her. When they part, Selena brushes the tear rolling down Jasmine’s cheek.

“Is that enough of an answer for you?”

Jasmine chuckles, nodding her head. “Yes.”

“Good.” Selena’s lips spread into a wide grin. “Because if you think I was leaving here before I returned the favor.” Selena rolls into Jasmine, pushing Jasmine onto her back. She brings their lips together, gentle and tender. But it’s not long before the desire grows, before hearts are beating against chests, and breaths are quick and shallow.

“Shall I take my clothes off?” Jasmine asks after their lips part.

“Definitely. But the shoes?” Selena smiles. “Keep those on. You’re not the only one with an erotic, panty staining fantasy involving your best friend.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)