More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Jasman's new clothes

We all by now have heard of the story called the Emperor's new clothes, right, well let's just say that this story that I'm writting is the female version of that.

This all start when Natasha a white girlfriend of Jasmin a fat black girl that was about 7'5 feet tall 400 Ids. The Natasha was, sitting in Jasmin's room as she saw her come out wearing bikini after bikini. "You had looked good in that flower orange swim with flowers on it, and the flower thong bikini as well to," said Natasha, as Jasmine replied to them saying, "well thank you Natasha, but I don't think that I could stand out in any of them," said Jasmin, to her friend Natasha. "Come on Jasmin girl, you look good in all of them, what are you talking about," said Natasha seeing her friend Jasmin in one of her swimsuits. Then Natasha sitting on the bed saw Jasmin ravaging through her drawer to find another swimsuit she saw Jasmin taking out a hand full of nothing, as she thought that her friend Jasmin was crazy. "A Jasmin, you know you are not holding nothing right?!," said Natasha as Jasmin looked at her friend saying, "nonsense girl!!, this is the swimsuit that I am going to wear, you know what, I am going to wear it right now," as Jasmin went into the bathroom to wear the swimsuit that Natasha and her couldn't see with the naked eye of itself, as Jasmin was going to get out of the one she was wearing now. Seven minutes later past, Natasha heard her friend say, "alright Natasha girl!, here I come," as Natasha saw her friend coming out of the bathroom with what would be the swimsuite she was wearing. When coming out of the bathroom, Natasha looked at her 36 year old fat friend with her eyes and mouth wide open, seeing how her friend looked as she stood in front of Natasha, as Natasha saw everything Jasmin was showing.

"Tell me Natasha, what do you think about this swimsuit?,"

"What do you mean this swimsuit Jasmin?, either it is see through, or you're standing in front of me naked because you really are, and I could literally see your privates."

Then as Natasha saw her friend standing there with what would look like a swimsuit, all the while in all reality she was naked.

"It looks nice of you Jasmin," said Natasha with a smile on her face.

"Well thank you Natasha, and it's offical I am wearing this to the beach."

Then as Natasha heard what her friend said, she said to her, "are you insane!?, you are wearing that to the beach?," "yes I am, now if you would excuse me, I'm going to go get my beach towel and put on my slippers, and go outside to the SUV.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)