More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asgardian Asgardian

Jared's work, Jared's friends, Jared's parents

Jared’s Sister

Jared’s younger sister owned a horse ranch just outside the city. She was a small woman, just over 5 foot tall. The 26 year old horse breeder had a head of light brown hair, a sexy face, and Anne had caught her checking her out a few times. The idea of cucking her loser husband excited her, the idea of cucking him with his own sister even more so. She rolled to the edge of the bed and picked up her phone. She typed a quick text.

<Hey Jenni. You mind if I cum by the ranch today?>

She sent it as she reached down between her legs and pulled the filled condom out of her pussy. She sealed it with a knot and rolled over and straddled the neighbor’s boy. He looked up at her as she popped the condom balloon in her mouth and swallowed it. The boy moaned under her as his cock grew again under her.

Her phone chimed with a response from her sister-in-law. <No prob. Cum by whenevr>. She smiled as she read it and then looked down to see her young lover putting another condom on his cock. She gave him her phone and told him to record.

When he started the recording, Anne smiled reached down and pulled the condom off his cock. She stuffed it in her mouth and swallowed it. She smiled evilly as she then moved the boys cock to her dripping unprotected pussy. “No more condoms, sweetie.” She then started impaling herself on the cock as hard as she could, putting on the best show for the camera.

Next stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)