More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Janette and Sharon

Jannette and Sharon are two mom that are married and have sons and daughters in there 40's. They however like to compete with each other to see how one is going to get they other naked.

Sharon was a young mom at 38 years old and aged really well. She has dark skin and long black dreads. She had sizable breasts and a very very hairy pussy that she kept trimmed. She also had a massive butt and wasn't afraid to flaunt it.

Janette was the opposite. She was only 35 years old but also aged well. She had long straight red hair, pale face, and a slim body. Her ginger genes left freckles dotting her cheeks, smaller breasts and a smaller but, but still turned on those who looked.

One time both Janette and sharon were watching Tv as Janette came up with an idea for a good game. "Hey Sharon are you up for a game of poker" asked Janette to Sharon "yeah Janette you're on" said Sharon as she agree to the game of poker. "Oh be the way this is not just poker this going to be strip poker and I play really good" said Janette to her friend Sharon "oh really I doubt that alot" said Sharon as she agreed to the game.

Was it strip poker? Or did they suggest another game?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)