More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Janet makes it home

An hour later...

Mrs. Stacy Ross sat at home, flipping through a fashion magazine. Suddenly the front door to her house shattered. Stacy leapt up, yelping in shock. There stood her daughter, clad only in panties and a shredded shirt.

“Janet? What happened?” Stacy asked. Breathlessly, Janet ran into the house.

“Oh mom, it was so awful!” Janet whined. “I was just sitting in class, then this weird feeling came over me! Next thing I knew I was growing! I grew so tall so fast my clothes ripped apart! Everyone saw me!”

“How did you get home?” Stacy asked, confused.

“I ran!” Janet said, humiliated. It had been a horrible experience, running home half naked. She'd kept her hands wrapped over her chest, but everything else showed! Strangely, she'd run the entire five miles home non stop, and wasn't even tired!

“Honey! Do you know what this means!” Stacy said excitedly.

“Yes! It means my life is over!” Janet moaned. There were now pictures of her, practically naked, probably all over the internet by now!

“Janet, it means you have powers!” Her mother said excitedly. “Just like your father!”

“I... do?” Janet asked, confused. “I do! I keep breaking stuff by accident! And I'm huge now!”

“That's right sweety!” Her mother said, hugging her now much taller daughter. “Now you can live your dream, and follow in your father's footsteps!”

That cheered up Janet, though she was still greatly embarrassed.

“I... I guess I can!” Janet said, feeling hopeful for the first time all day.

“Let's get you dressed.” Her mother ushered her forward. “Then we'll go to you're father's secret base and test your powers! I'm so proud of you!” She beamed, leading Janet into the house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)