More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do I see Jane next ?

Janes room facing mine...

It wasn't until that night when I was in my bedroom getting ready to go to sleep that I saw a light flash on next door, I quickly turned off my light and looked out my window next door.

I saw Jane was in her bedroom which was directly across from mine, I marveled at her pale beautiful body, her pout lips and enchanting eyes. She then looked like she was getting ready for bed also, I continued to watch, I was holding my breath when she took off her shirt and those beautiful small breasts came into full display, right then I started stroking myself, as I kept watching I saw her place two pillows down on the floor between her bed and closet, I was wondering what she was doing that for but then I saw her taking off her pants and walk in her lacy panties towards the pillows.

Still stroking I watched closely, as soon as she hooked her thumbs inside the hem of her panties and drop them my eyes popped out and my mouth dropped down, I was staring at the most beautiful woman who had a very special cock attached to her ..... she then dropped down knees on each pillow and she started stretching, her butt was facing me, I began to drool and didn't even know it....... Right before my eyes I am seeing a beautiful girl with small tits and a butt that would make you drool ( I already was ) followed by a extremely pretty small girl cock hanging down between her legs ........

I couldn't take it anymore and I burst rope after rope of my hot milky cum all over my window, I was so exhausted after that, that I ended up passing out.

What do you say to Jane the next day ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)