More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crazyman69 Crazyman69

Who were you?

Jane

Jane woke up in bed, hot and sweaty. Wearing nothing but a pair of women's boxers and a tank top. She sat up crumpling her blanket and leaving a mark on her pillow.

She scratched her eyes, still heavy from yesterday, she wondered what she was going to do today? Visit Mina and get wild in her bed? Visit León get wild in his bed? Go on an adventure meet a stranger? Go to the redlight district and have fun? All these thoughts made her horny and hot (well seeing as she was already hot and sweaty) causing her to fantasize about all the acts she would do today.

She begins tracing down her finger through her amazing body, from her neck to her chest, to her nipples which msde her sigh in pleasure for a pit. She then traced it down to her waist, then her abdomen, and finally her sweet spot rubbing it gently going faster and faster, breathing heavily, and moaning.

*a few hours later*

Dressed in a deepneck sleeveless white blouse, a lacy white bra, matching stockings with a lacy garter belt and a thong picking out some thing for her legs, she gets ready to head out and go for a "fun" wild adventure.

Bt first up...

Who or when was jane?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)