More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Magic18895 Magic18895

Who is it?

Jane

Jane. Her blueish eyes looking upon Jabba, while she didn't show fear, Her eyes showed Timid fear.

“As you can see oh mighty Jabba this particular one is an interesting specimen. As you can see, she is not yet tamed, but I know you enjoy breaking your pets in yourself Mighty One. I was most fortunate to come across her, she was found stranded by one of my agents on Ryloth. After capturing her, I administered truth serums on her to ascertain her identity. Amidst her babblings about a place called Africa, and a witch she revealed to me that she was a princess, due to something involving a wild man. Knowing about your love of making high-born ladies your slaves, I rushed here to you in all haste.”

Jabba examined the bound princess, and was impressed by what he saw. Her beauty was indeed a wonder to look upon and there was, hidden inside her a spirit will enjoy breaking. “Ho! Ho! Ho! You have done well, my subordinate. This princess will decorate my throne; after she has been disciplined and dressed for her new role as my ”

Through her struggles Jane was filled with dread. She was wondering through the jungle one day when she had been ambushed by La and sent to an unknown planet, Ryloth: home world of the twi'leks. She was noticed by a slaver and then captured, bound gagged, and now carried by a monster to be sold as a to a monster.

Jabba gives one last lusting look to his new royal then turned to look at the slaver.

"Send her to..."

Where is she sent to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)