More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Erosword Erosword

What does she do?

Jane gets bulled over

As Jane walks down the street getting used to her new body. The way her new breasts bounse with each sept she takes. Finding that it turns her on as she runs her hands over her breasts as they bounce. Her pussy drips with a need she can not fix herself.

  Suddenly she sees a man with horns on either side of his head.  A cows tail sticks out of his low riding pant.  He has hoves of a cow instead of shoes.  She walks up as she does she is hit with musk of both man and beast.  It stends her body all a quiver.  The man turns sees Jane and take a deep breath his eyes close for a moment and he smiles.

 "My young cow or would you still be like to be known as a lady? I must know your sent has made me want you in ways you could only dream of."  He says in a deep voice that seems to vibrate deep into Jane's breasts causeing her mind to fade and her body to take control with the desire to get layed.

 "I'm Jane cow or lady I don't now any more."  She licks her lips as his breath hot on her neck ask her.

 "To a neer by park and I will make you know that answer."

 Jane takes the bulls hand pulls him to the park.  Once there he begins to strip off his close.  Jane quickly follows when she turns around she sees he is hung like a bull his cock beging to point  towards her.  She now wonders if she can take this bull buy his horn.

Can Jane take it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)