More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

But for who?

Jamie (Horsegirl)

Profile

Horsegirls were some of the more exotic people in the 'New World'. For an unknown reason, around 2-3% of all people were given partial Horse genes, which depending on the person had different effects. Some grew a thick luscious tail, others got fuller and thicker hair, many got sharp, pointed ears and many got increased metabolism, and improved muscle growth. But every single one was the recipient of an Equine cock, or Horse cock.

Jamie was an exception to the exception. Not only had she been the recipient of the 'Horsegirl' genes, but she inherited almost every single one of the traits. Her hair grew longer and thicker, a long thick tail, sharp protruding ears, mountains upon mountains of muscles, and a huge 20-inch erect Equine cock, paired with a hefty set of balls that would put even the professionals of her field to shame.

Fitting to her appearance, Jamie was outgoing, confident, and loved to flaunt her endowment, which in itself was actually quite difficult not to do. Jamie worked at an upscale and quite exclusive coffee shop in the downtown area and loved her job.


7:30 am. Monday. Jamie hated Mondays. Being single had its perks. One of which, she thought to herself, was being able to sleep in. Not on a weekday though. Of course not on a weekday, because she had work to go to. 30 minutes to get ready for work seemed like it was quite careless of Jamie, but in truth, it wasn't. Her workplace was a 5-minute walk away from her apartment, and getting dressed was hardly a costly and time-consuming endeavor. Groggily sliding out of bed, she sat on the edge, the frame creaking under her immense muscle mass, her flaccid cock drooping over the side. Sighing to herself, she muttered, "Better get this day started..."

Standing up and trudging to her closet she opened it. Mumbling to herself she perused the array of clothes. She finally settled on something, "This'll do..." she said grinning while taking out a very short pair of jean shorts. Stepping into them, they really weren't meant to conceal her genitalia, but more as a holder of sorts for her testicles, allowing her cock to dangle freely. Looking into the mirror she was quite pleased with herself. The shorts covered about half of her impressive behind, whilst displaying an impressive bulge in the front, all while demonstrating that the bulge wasn't even her cock.

Smiling, she then took a dark gold apron from the rack. It was quite cleverly designed, allowing it to be rolled up partway and then clipped around a person's waist when not actively in need of protection further down. Dawning the apron, Jamie of course rolled the apron up partway and clipped it around her waist. She nodded satisfactorily.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)