More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mfucker mfucker

Did Tara pick the lady, or just one of the guys?

James

'She's unbelievable,' you thought to yourself, as you slouched on the couch in front of the laptop. Like Tara you too had an insatiable desire for sex, but if she was to keep this up your burning flame might very well be extinguished sooner than you would expect.

The business was getting started, and the response was a lot better than either of you had expected. But there was only one Tara to go around, and if you were going to achieve anything with this business you had to expand it - meaning hiring employees. But not just any employee.

You opened his laptop once more, and while smiling began to update the website. After a few moments, you fall backwards into the couch once more, satisfied with your work. Now in large bold red letters, there was a message reading "Sexy girls wanted for hire - for details please call."

Just then, you could see Tara coming down the staircase. She had put on her makeup and done her hair up nicely, but was only wearing a shirt and shorts. She came towards you, and gave you a warm hug, but stopped you when you leaned in for a kiss.

"You'll spoil the makeup darling," she teased. You smiled, and let go of her willingly. You could see, however, that she was not wearing any underwear. Mr Hanson was going to be in for some night.

As Tara closed the door behind her, you then heard the sound of the car driving off moments later. You felt a tinge of jealousy, but also a lot more horny just thinking about what your wife was going to do for the evening.

Turning on the TV, you go to the kitchen looking for a can of beer when...

What next for James?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)