More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yellowjacket7 Yellowjacket7

Who do you want to follow?

James

Finally pulling the car to a halt James looks over his shoulder at Sam, scrabbling to get his bag off the backseat. They'd been friends a long time and he still seemed to be constantly nervous

"Told you it would be worth it." Shelly says as she too climbs out the car, pushing past Sam to pop open the boot of the car.

With a smile on his face James climbs out too, sliding out of the car and heading around back to slip an arm around his girlfriend's back. It still seemed a little odd, thinking of Shelly as his girlfriend after all these years, but certainly not in a bad way. He took a step back, taking in her long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, tight white T-shirt and denim shorts accentuating all the right curves.

Suddenly remembering the two of them aren't alone James glances over to Sam. "Hey pal, no other cars around so we're probably the first ones here. You know what that means!"

"First pick of bedrooms?" Sam replies with a grin, grabbing his case and walking as fast as possible towards the front door.

James grabs his own suitcase and dashes after his friend, overtaking him just as they get to the front door. The room inside is beautifully furnished. A huge sitting room with windows opening out across the car park and taking in the woods beyond, ornate furniture decorating the room. There is a raised dias to one side with a dining table and beyond it an alcove the presumably heads into the kitchen.

At the rooms far end a corridor leads off towards a flight of stairs leading upwards. A door leads off on each side of the corridor presumably into the villas first two bedrooms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)