More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheStoryQueen TheStoryQueen

Who's the lucky one?

James

As your getting touch by every guy on the court, you grab roughly James shirt and pull him to you. He quickly put his two hands on your butt cheeks and start kissing in front of everybody.

" Hey...Shit...Y'all. I gotta go do some stuff....i'll be back.." James says, smiling .

You both walk out of the court and head behind a bush. The bush is big enough for you to hide whitout no one seeing you. It is locatated in the park , near the basketball court.

As you arrive in the bush, James already start unbelting his belt. He open the zipper of his pants, letting his 10 hinches cock throught.

"Mhm....you like that baby-girl?" He says as he hold his cock.

" yeah baby.."

James put on hand on your shoulder , pushing down on your knees. The message pretty clear, you open your mouth, and start lick the tip of the cock. James put his other hand on your head , pushing you deeper. The cock his so big , you gag a little.

" Yeah...Just like that baby....keep going......"

You keep sucking faster and faster, and trying to go deeper, as you see your red lips stick on his dick. The feeling his so amazing, exacly what you wanted from a black cock.

After a while, James start moaning . " Oh shit....i'm gonna cum! ". He quickly get the cock, letting all the big warm cum go all over your face. You tryed to block some , but there was so much, that you couldn't.

" Hahaha...yooo...you need help, baby?" Says James, watching you trying to remove the cum from your face. He help you to get back on your feet.

" Well, do you have any place where i can go take a shower? "

" Yeah , sure babe, we can go to my house. But first , let me help you tho."

James start removing his white shirt and use it at a towel to remove the cum from your face. You blush when you see his sweet abs.

After cleaning up , he leave his shirt in the bush, and start walking with you to his house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)