More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ddf_21s ddf_21s

Who is it and what does she or he is into?

James with cuckold fetish

"Hi, John. I don't really know about that "Torment", but I'm.. and Emily, my girlfriend, also in role-playing. Or at least we want to try some... well... Can I share it with you?" - asks your colleague. You remember his name - James and he has a girlfriend who works at same place with you.

You wanted to say that "Torment" is a computer game you play but, fortunately, you shut up in time.

"Hi, James! Sure, I'll do my best to help you with whatever you want." - answer you.

"Me and Emily, are trying to preserve our relations and we need to add a bit of spices to our sexual life." - tells he. Meanwhile Emily walks closer. "We already tried to play strangers." - continues he.

"That was an amazing sex!" - adds Emily. "That was nice to fuck with a stranger."

"And now we want to play infidel wife and cuckold husband. Would you agree?" - ask he.

"And you...?" - ask you.

"I'll be watching..." - says he. Maybe there was something more, but you are not sure and you don't ask.

"OK, I'll be happy to help you to preserve your relations." - answer you. Damn! You are going to get laid with a nice girl! Who would say "no"?

Where will you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)