More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9

What's next?

James finally gets some action

Before Amy can even react and cover her privates, you send the blender tumbling down from counter. It hits James squarely in the lower back, sending his knees slipping sideways and his hips shooting forward from the impact. His cock, dripping with pre-cum, slips in past her pussy lips.

"Ahh!!" Amy gasps at the sudden intrusion. "Get off me!!"

"I-I'm trying" James moans. He attempts to push himself up, but the blender grows gradually heavier, pushing James downwards. For every half an inch James pulls out, the blender pushes him down twice as far, drawing a soft sensual moan from Amy. The result is James' cock thrusting in and out of Amy's pussy, a little deeper each time.

Amy grabs his hips and tries to push him away. She bucks her hips trying to dislodge him, while trying to ignore the waves of pleasure that are beginning to course through her body. "Ahh.. fuck, fuck... AHHH... this can't be happening," Amy moans.

James tries to fight the wonderful sensation of Amy's pussy enveloping his cock, but, as the full length of his shaft enters her body, he loses the battle. With a grunt, James shoots his load into her, and Amy screams in response as an incredible orgasm rocks her own body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)