More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Now We Need To Know A Few Details About You: Name, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Ethnicity, Appearance, And Where Are You Going?.

James Toliver, Heterosexual, Caucasian: 5'10", Pale Pink Skin With Freckles, Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Muscular: New York, New York.

Your paternal grandfather was an Irish immigrant who fled Ireland ahead of an IRA hit squad. He came to America and laid low, eventually marrying your grandmother, (another Irish Protestant,) and coming to live in Cambridge.

You take after his side of the family, though you're not an Anglican. However, like so many men, you find the draw of 'exotic' women unbelievably compelling, and you're sure to meet your fair share where your one dart that hit land is sending you for your first adventure: NYC. You figure this will be a pretty easy way to dip your toe in this World Traveler business: The Big Apple is the melting pot of the globe, People from every Continent and Country all sharing a city...

There's plenty to do there, coney island, the statue of liberty, museums by the score, the place teems with opportunities for adventure and exploration...

Problem is, you're not going to play tourist, or rather, that's only part of it: you are going to be a philanthropist, to try to help people.

But that means mixing with some very shady elements, so you need security, and that means you have to hire a good firm to provide it...

Who You Gonna Call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)