More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trendytoys27 trendytoys27

Well, who are ya?

James Adams

"James Adams," your name just flowed out of your mouth. "Well, nice to met ya James. I'm Ash." twenty something greeted you with her hand out. Much with your name, out of reflex your hand extended out and shook it. " So, are you here to buy a gift for someone, or something?" the toy store worker asked walking with a sway in her hips towards the cash register.

"Actually I was came in to say welcome to town." after looking away from the doll racks, you explain yourself. "I was coming from getting some shopping done, and decided to pop my head in once I saw a new sign." Ash only replied it a giggle. "So you walked into a store without know what it was?" pointing out your strange reason for dropping by.

"Well when you put it like that, it sounds as if I was crazy." you said chuckling while you drew nearer to the counter. "Just be lucky it wasn't a sex shop, or you would have been running out of here." Ash bursted out laughing, you drawing ever so closer. "Oh I wouldn't be so sure of that." you quipped. "Oh really," you could almost make out a pur as she spoke....

Reconfirm it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)