More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bbc4lwg bbc4lwg

Whose story will you follow?

Jamal Anderson joins the basketball team

Jamal Anderson was from the projects and didn't want to talk about what landed him inside. He was 6'10 and muscular and told the admissions board he wanted to play basketball. Clarkdale never had a men's team before, and he was told the school might not be able to organize a team in time, since other schools already had their calendars.

Jamal suggested they put him on the women's team instead. He wasn't very good, he told them, and he didn't want to get his 'ass beat' and figured with his size and strength he'd dominate against 'girls' instead. They decided to allow him a try-out and he certainly was a polar opposite to the existing team who relied on fundamental team-based play. Jamal's style was hard and even dirty, like it was the last game he would ever play.

Clarkdale decided it fit into the overall college experiment to change all aspects of the culture to be more welcoming. All the girls were at least a foot shorter than Jamal, with forward Kelsey the tallest at 5'10. And like most of the other students, the girls were from Anglo-Irish, Scandinavian and German stock, most of them very fair with natural blonde or red and blue or green eyes.

Jamal was looking forward to meeting his new 'teammates', fucking as many as possible and hopefully breeding at least a few.

How does he meet his new team?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)