More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by sindermann sindermann

what happens next?

Jake

Faye tried to shake him awake, but it didn't work. She sighed, stood up, turned and gasped. Jake was standing there, a wicked smile on his face. "Jake. You scared me." she said, and tried to move passed him.

Quickly, his hand shot out and touched her chest. With a subtle push, she was sent against the brick wall. Faye gasped as he closed on her. Tears fell from his mad, insane eyes. "DON'T YOU SEE HE DYIN!?" he yelled as he right hand engulfed her left breast. Faye froze. She was surrounded by trash and debris and a maniac had her. She let him maul her tit beneath the fabric of her shirt.

Suddenly, he lurched forward and grabbed her behind the neck. "You was his fav'rit!" he bellowed. "Send him off right!" he screamed as he **** Faye's face next to the passed out bum's crotch.

Faye hesitantly unzipped the fly to his trousers. The old man didn't know what was going on, but if she was going to get out of this unharmed, she knew she had to play along. She pulled his limp, uncircumcised dick out of the fly, and looked back at Jake. Jake was not looking at her, but had an iron grip on her neck.

"Go on! SUCK it!" he pleaded as he squeezed. Faye could tell that he could snap her spine at any time. She muttered a quiet curse, and took the limp cock into her mouth, her tongue and lips working in unison.

The bum stirred, and started to grind his hips as he coughed. Faye's eyes gleemed in the faint, alley light as she felt his ancient cock stiffen in her warm, young mouth. Jake pushed and pulled on her head by grabbing a handful of hair until he was fully erect.

"That's good. That's really good. Now, send him off right." Jake said as she sucked. She felt him reach under her skirt, and push her panties aside...

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)