More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kwan0524 Kwan0524

What's next?

Jake reads description

Jake read the following description after he downloaded the app.

When using app, there will be keyboard in the screen. Type what you want to do with someone or something, it will happen with absolute resolution.

"hmm, it won't hurt to try it out."

He walked around the school's parking lot, thinking of what to type in. While he was strolling aimlessly, he spotted one girl who was riding bike. she had blonde hair wearing sunglasses. It seemed like she was on her way to a date or job interview. Jake knew because she was wearing red lipstick.

And on the other side, Jake saw a woman with brunette hair wearing black suit who might be a business woman. She walked professionally carry her purse full of education related brochure.

Jake had to choose now to test, but he looked both of them left and right repeatedly and still couldn't decide. Jake, himself not knowing, typed in 'I need more time to decide who to test.'

Then suddenly, blonde girl and the business woman's movement got slower than usual. Biker's bicycle's wheels were rotating once 5 seconds at a time. And it took 100 seconds to make a step for busines.woman.

"Hmmm, this is new. It took a few minures, but he finally chose to go with.....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)