More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amazingme amazingme

So shall we begin

Jake Napier (Yandere girlfriend route)

Jake suddenly sprung upright from his bed .Feeling the sweat on your brow you keep on huffing and puffing that dream feeling more real than it should be you takes a look around and sees that you are still in your tiny apartment with only one room consisting of your sink and bathroom . You Jake Napier feel as if you just took a kick to the balls . you your self of your bed and move to your sink to wash your face. Taking a good long look into the mirror you you stare at your wide eyed expression .You swear that you see your image glitch for a moment but you brush it of as nausea and wash your face .


  • 15 minutes later

You have made yourself a bowl of cereal and pour in some milk . Your head aches your stomach hurts and your neck is as stiff as ever. You can't remember the last time you ever felt this way .You think back about your life and know that its been a struggle .You used to live with an abusive uncle who adopted you after your parents died in a car crash .He wasn't very good to you never paying any attention to you unless you made him angry by some small thing like leaving a plate on the table or wearing shoes in his house.He never let you have any friends over and he constantly berated you for anything you did . Sometimes you felt as if he only kept you out of legal necessity since he was obligated to do so .The constant thrashing made your body more resilient the insults made you mentally stronger and because of the good friends in your life .You decided to do better in school sometimes even coming second or third in your intellectual activities. You manged to scrap together enough money to buy a decent laptop from a second hand electronics store and made a youtube channel where you basically showed people how to make blogs and directed them to online blog making sites and that is how you got paid .Through subscribers and being paid when some used your links .Finally one day you had enough you grabbed your laptop some cash ,a couple of ratty clothes and ran as far away as you could .

You come back to present day in the apartment which you have rented and think on all of this ."No, your not going back . You have no reason to go back you finished your high school education and you have your documents to prove it .You make decent enough money from youtube to live on and you get to make your own life choices " Is what the little voice in your head says to you and you can't help but agree.You remember its your eighteenth birthday and a faint smile forms on your face.

You look up to see what looks like a Hologram floating in the air .

Are you ready to begin your new life in this world you never knew existed?

Well are you ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)