More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KailineCrystal KailineCrystal

Who are you?

Jake [ feminization line]

So I decide to agree to this proposal, and after few days after court I was called to be transferred into new prison. Case I have 7 years sentence, I was glad that I’ll be free in just one year.

Before transfer lawyer of this prison give me documents that I agree to take part in this experiment. This document was so long and boring, and after few hours of reading I give up in sign it. Layers looks very happy and congratulate me that after year I would could be free. And I can say I was happy too.

Then they ask guards to lead me into the bus that will transfer me to this new prison.

When I enter back of the bus, guards close the door and says “We have procedures how to transfer prisoners. We know that you don’t hurt anyone, but we have rules”.

Then they command me to take of my clothes, and lead me to a strange sleep sack on a hand cart. “Get in” they said and of course what can I do - only get in.

Then they zip it, so all my body except head was in this sack, and now when I was inside I understand that it was made out of latex.

Guards says “One of experimental tools of this facility, so prisoners wouldn’t hurt anyone and would be safe”.

Then they additionally lock me in this sleepsack with belts.

“Guys, are you serious? I’m not a serial killer, just make big money mistake!”

“Sorry, but this is the rules. You accept them then agreed to move to this experimental prison” guard says, and add “layers said that you decide not to finish reading documents you sign up, so I think you’ll have much more surprises on a place”.

Then I heard sound of compressor, and felt how air was go away from sleep sack, so I couldn’t move even my finger. And strange, but I liked it, but was frightened too.

“And now final part” guard says and put on me leather hood that blindfold me and gaged me.

“Now we are ready to move, have a nice ride, Jake” I heard.

I try to move or say something, but it was only “mmmmphh” sounds.

I feel that bus start moving and try to relax, blinded, gaged and fully bound.

What happens when bus stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)