More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Are You?

Jake (Second Level)

You are Jake, recently single due to the fact that your girlfriend had decided that she didn't want anything to do with your "sick fetishes". Really it was nothing more than bondage, some public displays of sex, and of course some fantasies. Nothing that could not be provided at home or under the table yet your girlfriend had all but dumped you and refused to speak to you ever again.

Downtrodden you were offered a chance to go to Fantasy Island by your Grandfather, a retired businessman who had been one of the original customers of the island back in the days where he was a single bachelor. Apparently this was how he met your Grandmother but you didn't ask for details for obvious reasons.

That being said you were more than willing to live out your fantasies with a willing partner as you agreed to pay a "little" extra in order to be assigned someone who wanted the same things you wanted. It was remarkably easy believe it or not and before you know it you were sharing a boat with one Faye Something. You honestly couldn't really care as she was a business woman who wanted to be dominated and punished by an employee, something you were more than willing to provide as you looked at Faye who had agreed to share a room with you for the next few days.

Her shoulder length red hair and professional maroon colored suit was certainly not what one expected to find at an island setting but you didn't care as she looked at you while sitting behind a desk.

https://www.deviantart.com/usng12/art/Caught-207131022

You began to wonder if perhaps you should get started as you heard your neighbors screaming "help" though really it was all part of the fantasy. Everyone on this floor had a fantasy and you were no different as Faye smiled at you ready to begin. The only question is start now or get to know her better?

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)