More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JakeSnakeCakes JakeSnakeCakes

Who do you choose?

Jake, M, Panty Anarchy, Revy, Faye Valentine

You register your name as Jake. You look at all the sexy ladies on display. You quickly select Panty Anarchy from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Revy from Black Lagoon and Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.

C-3PO leads you to the room. It's a dark, private space with purple lighting. There's four chairs, around each corner of the table.

"So how does this work?"

"You have five items of clothing. Your shirt, pants, underwear, shoes and socks."

"Pretty sure socks are two pieces of clothing."

"They are not, Master Jake. At any point, you can gamble a sexual favour. The winner will receive all of the sexual favours at the end of the game, but you may only gamble a single one. The others may choose to veto a sexual favour if not deemed intense enough."

"So I can't gamble a hug?"

C-3PO doesn't answer. He just leaves. Was he this disrespectful in the movies?

"Hey, hot stuff" Revy says. She's smoking a cigarette, and rests her boots on the table. She's just as hot as she was in the anime.

"Hurry the fuck up" Panty Anarchy yells. "I don't have all day to make motherfucking money."

Faye groans. She speaks softly "Would you stop yelling, you slut?"

"I'm not the motherfucker who decided to show up hungover."

You take a seat, trying not to start a fight before the game.

"Finally."

The machine on the table shuffles you each five cards.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)